Be a part of HACR’s array of 2017 programs and initiatives, and change the landscape of Hispanic inclusion across Corporate America.
Partnering with HACR through sponsorship is a true investment that provides the opportunity to enhance your company’s corporate social responsibility programs and commitment to the U.S. Hispanic consumer market resulting in leadership development, publicity, and brand recognition. Sponsorship packages are designed to provide companies with affordable options for partnering at a level which aligns with your company’s outreach goals.
HACR’s six signature programs and research opportunities are highlighted below:
• HACR Corporate Directors Summit™(CDS) program brings together individuals currently serving on corporate boards of Fortune 500 and/or HACR corporate member companies to share knowledge gained in the corporate boardrooms.
• HACR Corporate Executives Forum™ (CEF) program provides the most senior Hispanic corporate executives at Fortune 500 and/or HACR corporate member companies with a forum to discuss business issues, challenges, and solutions.
• HACR Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers™ (YHCA) program recognizes and awards young executives in Corporate America who have shown leadership qualities at their respective companies and a commitment to the Hispanic community. To date, HACR has recognized over 200 YHCAers.
• HACR Corporate Achievers Summit (CAS) program offers HACR YHCA alumni a platform to network with previous HACR YHCA classes and to participate in leadership development, education, and training sessions to become better executives and leaders within their companies.
• The Annual HACR Symposium: The Power of Hispanic Inclusion™ brings together more than 300 of the nation's most influential Hispanic leaders, government officials, and Fortune 500 corporate executives to discuss and identify effective strategies for achieving greater inclusion and participation of Hispanics in Corporate America.
• HACR Leadership Pipeline Program (LPP) provides Fortune 500 and HACR Corporate Member Companies a forum to develop mid and upper level Hispanic executives. This program builds upon the legacy and success of the HACR YHCA, expanding opportunities for high-potential talent to network and develop leadership and managerial skills to take them to the next level and positively impact their respective companies.
• HACR Research Institute (HRI) The HRI is the research arm of HACR and is devoted to objective research, analysis, and publication on Hispanic-related issues in Corporate America. The HRI focuses its research on corporate governance, employment, philanthropy, procurement as well as economics and national demographics. The goal of the HRI is to assess current Hispanictrends and stimulate discussion on Hispanic inclusion in Corporate America.
Through the HRI, HACR publishes annual studies on the state of the Hispanic community and corporate best practices in Employment, Procurement, Philanthropy, and Governance along with the HACR Corporate Inclusion Index (CII). The HRI also publishes the Corporate Governance Study (CGS), and other independent studies conducted internally and through partnerships with other leading advocacy organizations. By providing information on the status of Hispanics in Corporate America, HACR can focus on issues relevant to Hispanics and investigate solutions to the inequity that exists.
If you are interested in discussing partnership opportunities with HACR for 2017, please reach out to Elia Quintana, director of corporate development at email@example.com.
To view the 2017 HACR Sponsorship Booklet, please click here.