Program Date and Location
May 3-7, 2019
JW Marriott Marquis, Miami
Launched in 2007, the HACR Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers™ (YHCA) program was developed as a way to recognize the outstanding achievements of young Hispanic professionals in Corporate America and further the organization’s vision to increase the number of Hispanics on corporate boards.
The annual program recognizes between 35-40 high-potential Hispanics at Fortune 500 and/or HACR Corporate Member companies. Finalists are selected based on their demonstrated leadership qualities and capabilities within their respective corporations and have a deep commitment to the Hispanic community. Once selected, HACR YHCA finalists participate in an intensive four-day leadership development, education, and training conference focused on corporate diversity, personal branding, emotional intelligence, and organizational services.
HACR YHCAers are role models for other rising Fortune 500 executives. Individually and collectively, they are leading the way in establishing a new standard of excellence in Corporate America. To date, over 1200 candidates have been nominated, and more than 400 have been selected as HACR YHCA finalists.
Who Should Attend?
- The HACR YHCA program is by nomination only. Participant must meet the following criteria in order to be considered.
- Between the ages of 25-40 at time award is received
- Of Hispanic origin
- Employed at a Fortune 500 and/or HACR Corporate Member company
- Have shown leadership qualities and capabilities within their respective corporation
- Have demonstrated a proven commitment to the Hispanic community
- Develop leadership skills that incorporate our unique heritage as a valued differentiator for success
- Craft action plans to move up the corporate ranks
- Gain tools to become a better communicator, mentor, and colleague
- Build skills to deal with conflict effectively
- Network with Hispanic C-Suite executives and board members